Wednesday 7 July 2021

Reflection for Term 2

DLO


DLO stands for Digital Learning Objectives. In DLO we have to draw the solar system and explain different types of planets on the Imac. We also have to make our animation very interesting for our report cards. I'm up to drawing the planets and explaining them. My animation is very colorful and very explainable. 


My favorite planet of all is Mercury because it looks like the moon and because it only takes 88 days to revolve around the sun. So if it only takes 88 days to revolve around the sun that means my birthday will come very soon every few days. But the problem is that it gets very cold on Mercury, therefore I wouldn’t actually live on Mercury.


The thing I love about DLO is that it is very peaceful while doing it and I like drawing the planets. I also like DLO because it never gets tiring to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.